We've been having a bit of a problem with loose, floppy pants around here. Some of Monty's pants seem to be loosing the battle against gravity. So, to solve this little problem I made Monty a belt.
All it took was some cotton webbing , a cute stripy ribbon and a set of bright, red D rings. I did fix the ribbon down with some Visofix before sewing it in place just to make things a bit easier.
What a cute, litle belt!
Note: Don't forget to sew the ribbon along the inside of the belt, on the opposite end of the D rings - that way when the belt is threaded through you don't see the plain underside.