As you can see, I haven't shaken the stenciling bug quite yet. This weekend, armed with my freezer paper and paint, I took to jazzing up some new cushions. I was originally going to sew some cushions, but couldn't find any fabric that I liked. I did, however, find these cushions, in the right colours and at the right price.
I found this cool design on Etsy and decided to use it as a base for my 4-part collection. My husband downloaded GraphicConverter and we played around with image to come up with 4 ultra-cool images.
Here are the results:
The green paint doesn't stand out as much as we would like, so I'm going to draw around it with a black fabric pen - but that's a whole other trip to the other side of town!