Saturday, May 5, 2012

Me Made May: Days 1-5

Week One of MMM got off to a slightly rocky start. I went to take my first photo only to discover the batteries in the camera were completely flat and we had no spares in the house. Following that I had to work out how I was actually going to take the photos without my truster photographer, a remote control or a tripod. In the end, I balanced the camera on a milo tin, which was sitting on an upside down bin, which was balancing on a flower pot. My camera has a 10 second timer. Sadly it only allows one photo at a time making things a bit tricky. But hey, I got there in the end.

Sorry my photos are a bit distorted. Still trying to work out how to use my computer. It helps if you squint!

Days 1-2
Weather: Min: 22'C Max: 30'C / Mostly sunny

From left to right:
1. Catching up with other mums & kidsMissoni cowl neck top (Vogue 9771),  Jag Jeans
2. Late afternoon work meeting: Wrap dress (McCalls 6163)
3. Home day with child: Cowl knit top (self-drafted), Billabong shorts

Days 3-5
Weather: Min: 20'C Max: 30'C / Mostly sunny

From left to right:
1. Coffee with a friend/hairdresser appointment: Lonsdale dress 
2. Work: Skirt Burda 8281, white RTW blouse, green leather belt, Elk beads
3. Kid's soccer game: Shorts Burda 8087, RTW Piper top, orange resin bangle

4 comments:

  1. Well aren't you the well dressed one! I don't think that I have seen you wear that skirt since you made it...it is very funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your outfits are lovely! A very good week! Your photo taking perfectly describes how I used to take all my own photos for the first year of my blog. If I was at home I used a kitchen stool, if I was in the park, I propped my camera on the ground or a park bench or in a tree somewhere and ran back and forth a few times. Having a tripod and remote revolutionised my life! (not that I'm over-dramatising, or anything ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a remote either. I really want to get one. I find that I make a face right before the shutter clicks.

    Your outfits look fab! I especially love your Londsdale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You looked lovely and pulled together each and every day! That's as impressive as the fact that the clothes were made by you.

    ReplyDelete