Week One of MMM got off to a slightly rocky start. I went to take my first photo only to discover the batteries in the camera were completely flat and we had no spares in the house. Following that I had to work out how I was actually going to take the photos without my truster photographer, a remote control or a tripod. In the end, I balanced the camera on a milo tin, which was sitting on an upside down bin, which was balancing on a flower pot. My camera has a 10 second timer. Sadly it only allows one photo at a time making things a bit tricky. But hey, I got there in the end.
Sorry my photos are a bit distorted. Still trying to work out how to use my computer. It helps if you squint!
Weather: Min: 22'C Max: 30'C / Mostly sunny
1. Catching up with other mums & kids: Missoni cowl neck top (Vogue 9771), Jag Jeans
2. Late afternoon work meeting: Wrap dress (McCalls 6163)
3. Home day with child: Cowl knit top (self-drafted), Billabong shorts
Weather: Min: 20'C Max: 30'C / Mostly sunny
From left to right:
1. Coffee with a friend/hairdresser appointment: Lonsdale dress
2. Work: Skirt Burda 8281, white RTW blouse, green leather belt, Elk beads
3. Kid's soccer game: Shorts Burda 8087, RTW Piper top, orange resin bangle